No matter the reason you are in need of cosmetic dentistry, there is an option for you. Whether you’re missing teeth or have decaying teeth, it is now easy to repair with multiple solutions. If you are looking for options that best fit your needs, here are some prevalent cosmetic dentistry procedures:
- Teeth whitening: This procedure is done on those that are looking for whiter teeth. When it comes to whiter teeth, there are a few options available, from over the counter whitening kits to professional whiteners provided by a dentist.
- Porcelain veneers: A person’s teeth can get chipped, cracked, or decayed as years roll on. These dental problems can be easily concealed with a porcelain veneering procedure. Veneers perfectly fit and cover your natural tooth, to make it appear completely flawless.
- Dental implants: this procedure is one of the most valuable restorations you can go through for your teeth. If you’re missing a tooth, this procedure involves embedding an artificial root to the jaw of a patient. A prosthetic tooth is also placed over this embedded root so the patient can restore the same complete set of teeth before one was missed.
- Tooth-colored fillings: Tooth colored fillings changed the cavity filling game. These fillings provide the security for your teeth, without the embarrassing metal pieces showing.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is the perfect solution for anyone who does not want any irregular teeth alignment like overlapping, gapped, and unevenness. This provides a natural looking, clear alignment process to achieve your perfect smile.
Choosing a cosmetic dental procedure may seem daunting, but with this breakdown, you should have a basis of what you’re looking for. Schedule a consultation with your dentist to ensure the proper treatment for you. During this consultation, they will go over a treatment plan, along with any other necessary information you should know, generally including cost. Cosmetic dentistry is more than just for aesthetic reasons, but provides a confidence boost for those in need. Schedule an appointment at your earliest convenience.