- Dental Implants in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, and Wheaton, IL!
- Dental Implant Crowns &Dental Implant Bridges
- Dental Implants–Affordability and the Cost of Dental Implants Alternatives
- How long Will An Implant Last?
- What if I’ve lost too much bone already?
- When do I start losing bone?
- What are the “Hidden Dangers” of Missing Teeth?
- What Are Mini-implants?
- Implant Replacement or Tooth Supported Bridges?
- Replacing a Partial Denture with Implants
- Implant Retained Dentures (Overdentures)
- Implant Supported Dentures–Overdentures and Bar Supported Dentures
- Implant Supported Bridges–The Ultimate Replacement!
- Implant Supported Bridges
- Dental Implants–Immediate Function
- Bone Grafting for Dental Implants
Dental implants are the miracle of dentistry. Replace missing teeth with implant crowns or implant bridges esthetically and with little discomfort!
Even uncomfortable and ugly dental partials or dentures can be thrown away with dental implants. The â€œold age smileâ€ and sagging cheeks of dental abuse and tooth loss can be restored to comfort and beauty.
Dr. Gibbs has an advanced fellowship in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and treated thousands of patients. Affordable options are available.